Vegetable stock paste
Imagine making your own stock paste!
- food processor
- 100 g carrot
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 piece fennel (small)
- 100 g shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 g celeriac
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 bunch basil 30 g
- 1 bunch leaf parsley 20 g
- 150 g salt
- 50 g miso paste
- Clean the vegetables and cut in pieces. Puree in a food processor together with the sundried tomatoes, spices and salt until a thick paste forms.
- Save the paste in glass jars in the refrigerator.
Usage: You can use this paste in the same way as a stock cube. It is extra delicious to fry the pasta with the garlic and onions at the beginning of a dish. Tips:
- Add 30 g of soaked dried mushrooms for a mushroom stock pasta. Totally awesome if you are going to prepare the mushroom risotto.
- make a big batch of this recipe and freeze it
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!