Tomato Soup with Black Garlic
Special and easy tomato soup prepared with black garlic.
- Hand blender
- 6 cloves of black garlic finely chopped
- 40 ml olive oil to fry, 4 tbsp
- 800 g peeled tomatoes (2 tins)
- 270 ml coconut milk small Fair Trade tin
- 4 g black sesame seed to garnish
- 10 g fresh cilantro finely chopped, to garnish
- Fry the garlic in the oil for a few minutes.
- Add the peeled tomatoes and coconut milk and bring the soup to a boil. Let it simmer for 25 minutes.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup in bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro. Drizzle some more sesame oil on top, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!