Grilled asparagus is quick to cook. A good technique to best preserve the asparagus flavor.
- grillpan or grill
- 500 g white asparagus
- 500 g green asparagus
- 20 ml rapeseed oil (2 tablespoons)
- extra vierge olijfolie
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- 30 g black olives to taste
- Clean the asparagus as shown in this video. Cut the white asparagus in half lengthwise.
- Heat a grill pan or grill over high heat until glowing. Coat the asparagus with oil and grill for about 4 minutes in the pan or on the grill. Turn them halfway. If necessary, put a pan on the asparagus to press them firmly on the ribs of the grill. This way you get nice grill marks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!